Dr. Myers attended the University of California at Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz, CA, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish Literature. He then earned a Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Myers completed a small animal medicine and surgery internship at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. He then went on to complete an internal medicine internship and residency at MedVet Columbus.
In addition to Dr. Myers’ clinical endeavors, he maintains an active membership in the American Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Myers has co-authored numerous scientific papers published in various veterinary publications, including the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, NPJ Regenerative Medicine, Journal of Orthopedic Research, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, and Veterinary Surgery.
Dr. Myers enjoys all aspects of small animal internal medicine, with specific areas of interest in nutrition, gastrointestinal disease, and endoscopy. His favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is improving the quality of life for each patient, particularly when the challenge is diagnosing and treating subtle diseases that require deeper investigation. When not caring for patients, Dr. Myers enjoys scuba diving and has recently taken up underwater photography.
- Bachelor of Arts: University of California, Santa Cruz, California
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (VMD): University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rotating Internship: Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- American Veterinary Medical Association