Marianna Schafer, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist. Dr. Schafer obtained a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Maryland in College Park, MD. She earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine. After veterinary school, Dr. Schafer completed an internship and residency at the University of Illinois Champaign Urbana.
Dr. Schafer enjoys being part of a team providing the best medical care to patients. When not reading radiographs, she can be found horseback riding or low level three-day eventing with her paint draft cross Flannigan (aka Spot on). She also enjoys tennis, hiking, travel, and is a cat person with three orange and white DSH siblings.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Internship: University of Illinois Champaign Urbana, Champaign County, Illinois
- Residency: University of Illinois Champaign Urbana, Champaign County, Illinois
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiologists
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association