Marianne Pan, DVM, is residency trained in Veterinary Internal Medicine. She joined the MedVet Northern Utah team in 2021.
Dr. Pan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA. Following earning her undergraduate degree, she attended the Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Corvallis, OR where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Dr. Pan then completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana, IL before returning to the Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine, where she completed an internal medicine residency.
Dr. Pan has a special interest in gastrointestinal disorders, endocrinology, nephrology, and feline medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the opportunity to help sick animals and educate and guide pet owners through difficult times.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Pan enjoys cooking, rock climbing, running, and camping.
- Bachelor of Science: Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Corvallis, OR
- Internship: University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, IL
- Residency: Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Corvallis, OR
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American Society of Veterinary Nephrology and Urology (ASVNU)
- Comparative Gastroenterology Society (CGS)
- Veterinary Interventional Radiology and Interventional Endoscopy Society (VIRIES)