Dr. Arellano attended Universidad Anáhuac del Norte in Mexico City, Mexico where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications, Film & TV Production. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Arellano remained in Columbus where she earned a Master of Science degree from The Ohio State University. Additionally, she earned a certificate in Clinical Small Animal Dentistry through the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana, IL.
Dr. Arellano has a special interest in surgery, emergency medicine, and medical oncology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is that no two days are alike and that she finds herself constantly challenged to find new approaches to solve problems. Dr. Arellano also enjoys the ability to relieve animals of any suffering and provide comfort to their families. She feels committed to caring for every pet as if they were her own.
When not in the ER, Dr. Arellano enjoys singing, baking, reading, hanging out with her dogs, and golfing.
- Bachelors of Science: Universidad Anáhuac del Norte, Mexico City, Mexico
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Master of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)