Max Banwell, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVS-SA is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet Houston Bay Area where he has been a part of the team since 2004.
Dr. Banwell attended the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, NE where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Veterinary Science. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Manhattan, KS and completed a small animal medicine and surgery internship at the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in Blacksburg, VA. Following completing his internship, Dr. Banwell completed a Surgery Residency at the Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine in Baton Rouge, LA.
Along with being a veterinarian, Dr. Banwell is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys fishing.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan, KS
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- Surgery Residency: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (Small Animal)