Dr. Ramesh earned a Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree from Madras Veterinary College in Chennai, India. She then obtained a PAVE certification from the University of Missouri, College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbia, MO. Following this, Dr. Ramesh went on to complete a small animal rotating internship at Arizona Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center in Gilbert, AZ, and an emergency and critical care residency at Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Ramesh has a special interest in high-flow oxygen therapy, transfusion medicine, trauma, and toxicities. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is serving as a source of guidance and support to pet parents as well as being able to help animals in distress.
In her free time, Dr. Ramesh enjoys traveling, cooking, and yoga.
- Bachelor of Science: Madras Veterinary College, Chennai, India
- PAVE Certification: University of Missouri, College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: Arizona Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center, Gilbert, AZ
- Emergency and Critical Care Residency: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN.
- Board-certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care