Meg Sislak, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist. Dr. Sislak obtained a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI. She earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Western University of Health Sciences. After veterinary school, Dr. Sislak completed an internship in lameness, sports medicine, and diagnostic imaging at Virginia Equine Imaging followed by a small animal rotating internship at Michigan Veterinary Specialists. She next completed her residency at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
Dr. Sislak enjoys being part of a diagnostic team helping clients enjoy more quality time with their pets.
When not reading radiographs, you’ll find her hiking in either the Cleveland Metroparks or Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Pomona, California
- Equine Lameness and Imaging Internship: Virginia Equine Imaging, The Plains, Virginia
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: Michigan Veterinary Specialists, Southfield, Michigan
- Residency: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, College Station, Texas
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American College Veterinary Radiology
- CT/MRI Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association