Dr. Lee attended Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree. She then completed a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, NY. Following this, Dr. Lee earned a Master of Public Health degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN, and completed a one-year rotating internship at the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) in New York, NY.
While passionate about all aspects of veterinary medicine, Dr. Lee maintains strong interests in wound management, emergency medicine, intensive care, and pain management. Her favorite part of her job is watching patients improve their quality of life, both physically and mentally, as a direct result of their veterinary treatment.
When not caring for pets, Dr. Lee spends her free time baking, hiking, running, and gardening.
- Bachelor of Science: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, NY
- Master of Public Health: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), New York, NY
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)