Meredith Miller, DVM, is the Medical Director at MedVet Norwalk where she has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Miller attended Sacred Heart University in Bridgeport, CT where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Chemistry. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Ames, IA. Dr. Miller currently serves as the Vice President of the Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) and is a board member of the Fairfield County Veterinary Medical Association (FCVMA). Prior to becoming vice president of the CVMA, she served as a director for the FCVMA.
Dr. Miller has a special interest in leadership and creating an inclusive and collaborative environment for her team. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is building relationships with pet owners as well as honoring the human-animal bond.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Miller enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her children, husband, two cats (Luke and Charlie), and two dogs (Beatrice and Norman).
- Bachelor of Science: Sacred Heart University, Bridgeport, CT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, IA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Fairfield Country Veterinary Medical Association (FCVMA)