Mia Livaccari, DVM, MS is a veterinarian who is Residency Trained in Medical Oncology. She has been a member of the MedVet New Orleans team since July 2020. Dr. Livaccari earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Livaccari completed a rotating internship at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, IL. She then completed a Medical Oncology internship, and combined Master of Science and Medical Oncology Residency at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville, FL.
While she loves all aspects of practicing veterinary medicine, she finds particular enjoyment in client communication and continuing education.
When not working, Dr. Livaccari likes spending time with her partner, Mailee, and their fur children, kayaking, and yoga. She is currently working towards her yoga teacher certification!
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Rotating Internship: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL)
- Medical Oncology Specialty Internship: University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine (Gainesville, FL)
- Master of Science: University of Florida
- Medical Oncology Residency: University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine