Michael Wolf , DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (Neurology) CCRT is a board-certified veterinary Neurologist and Medical Director at MedVet Commerce, since joining MedVet in 2017.
Dr. Wolf holds a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, Germany. He received his training in neurology and neurosurgery at the University of Bern, Switzerland, and completed his residency in neurology and neurosurgery at the University of California Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.
He is also a former clinical instructor of neurology and neurosurgery at the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine and is a frequent lecturer in both the United States and Europe. Dr. Wolf has a special clinical interest in MRI imaging, neurosurgery, and treatment of brain tumors.
Michael Wolf is a board-certified veterinary Neurologist and founder of Animal Neurology & MRI Center, now known as MedVet Commerce. He has been a member of the team since 1994, and along with caring for patients, serves as Medical Director.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Training: University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Residency: University of California Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, Davis, California
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)
- Certification: Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- European Society of Veterinary Neurology