Michael Wolf, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Neurology), CCRT is a board-certified veterinary Neurologist and Medical Director at MedVet Commerce.
Michael Wolf has practiced neurology and neurosurgery in Michigan since 1995 and is the founder of Animal Neurology & MRI Center. Animal Neurology & MRI Center joined the MedVet family in 2017.
Dr. Wolf holds a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, Germany. He started his training in neurology and neurosurgery at the University of Bern, Switzerland, and then completed a residency in neurology and neurosurgery at the University of California Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital. He is also a former clinical instructor of neurology and neurosurgery at the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine and is a frequent lecturer in both the United States and Europe. Dr. Wolf has a special clinical interest in magnetic resonance imaging, neurosurgery, and treatment of brain tumors.
Michael Wolf and his wife Alicia share their home with their two dogs, Pino and Rosie. He enjoys going to the Detroit Institute of Art, music, cooking, and traveling.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Training: University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Residency: University of California Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, Davis, California
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Neurology)
- Certification: Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- European Society of Veterinary Neurology