Dr. Miller attended the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT where she earned, with honors, a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and Biology and a minor in Chemistry. She then earned, with honors, a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine in Davis, CA. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Miller completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Animal Medical Center in New York, NY, before returning to the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, where she completed a residency in internal medicine.
Dr. Miller has a special interest in immune-mediated and endocrine diseases. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping care for pets with complex illnesses and building lasting relationships with pets and their families.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Miller enjoys photography and spending time outdoors, whether she is hiking, camping, or golfing.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA
- Internship: Animal Medical Center, New York, NY
- Residency: University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (SAIM)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)