Miranda Williams, DVM, CCRP, is an Urgent Care Veterinarian at MedVet Dayton, where she has been a part of the medical team since 2023.
Dr. Williams attended West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA.
Dr. Williams has a special interest in urgent care, Fear Free practices, canine and feline geriatric care, physical rehabilitation, and pain management. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the ability to support the human-animal bond by providing care to pets so they may live long, happy lives. She’s excited to be part of the urgent care team to help improve access to veterinary care.
In her free time, Dr. Williams enjoys canine sports and training.
- Bachelor of Science: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Golden Retriever Club of America (GRCA)
- Morris Animal Foundation Golden Retriever Lifetime Study