Dr. Kelley attended the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Zoology and French. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Kelley completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at VCA Alameda East in Denver, CO and an emergency medicine internship, with a focus in neurological emergencies, at the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Raleigh, NC. Additionally, she completed a neurology and neurosurgery residency at the University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies in Edinburgh, Scotland, where she also earned a Master of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Kelley is a published co-author with written work regarding the successful dietary treatment of aggression and behavioral changes in a dog. She has a special interest in neuro-oncology and neurosurgical procedures. Dr. Kelley’s favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping pets and their families in their time of need.
When not caring for patients, she enjoys spending time with family, trying new foods, and searching for the best coffee spots.
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI
- Master of Veterinary Medicine: University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Internship: VCA Alameda East, Denver, CO
- Internship: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC
- Residency: University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- European Society of Veterinary Neurology (ESVN)