Morgan Woodard, DVM is a veterinarian and Specialty Intern in Radiology at MedVet Cincinnati and MedVet Dayton, where she joined the teams in 2018.
Dr. Woodard attended Colorado State University in Ft. Collins, CO, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. She then went on to complete a yearlong small animal medicine and surgery internship at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI.
Ever curious, her favorite part about practicing veterinary medicine is the continued ability to learn. She loves that the field of veterinary medicine is dynamic and constantly evolving, with each patient providing new insight into the world of medicine. Such experiences help to expand her knowledge base and skill set, allowing her to provide even better service and care to her patients and clients.
Dr. Woodard also enjoys traveling, reading, cooking, and hiking.
- Bachelor of Science: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Internship: Michigan State University, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association