Nancy Herrick, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where she has been part of the emergency team since 2002. Dr. Herrick attended Muhlenberg College where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Herrick worked at Middletown Veterinary Hospital and Orange County Animal Emergency Center, both in Middletown New York before joining the MedVet emergency team.
Although Dr. Herrick is experienced in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine, she has particular interests in treating and managing patients that are victims of trauma. She enjoys the diversity of cases that come through the emergency room door and appreciates the trust clients place in her to care for their pets. When not treating patients, Dr. Herrick enjoys cooking and spending time with her two children,Emmy and Jack.
- Bachelors of Science: Muhlenberg College in Allentown PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts, West Indies
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Columbus Academy of Veterinary Medicine