Natalia Stefanovska, MBS, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where she has been a part of the team since October 2020. Dr. Stefanovska earned a Bachelor of Science degree with honors in Animal Biology with a minor in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences from the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. She continued at the University of Guelph where she earned a Master of Biological Sciences degree in Reproductive Endocrinology and Biology with honors. She then earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree after attending three years of veterinary school at the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Saint Kitts, West Indies, and completing her fourth (clinical) year at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA. Dr. Stefanovska is also certified in RECOVER CPR.
Dr. Stefanovska has a special interest in managing critical care patients prior to surgery, along with endocrinopathies such as diabetes and Addison’s disease. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is educating families and working as a team to provide the best possible care for their pets.
In her spare time, Dr. Stefanovska enjoys reading, hiking with her island dog, Blu, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Master of Biological Sciences: University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Saint Kitts, West Indies (3 Years) and Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, Massachusetts (Clinical Year)
- Certification: RECOVER CPR
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)