Nichol Johnson, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Indianapolis. She joined our team in 2023.
Dr. Johnson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Pre-Medicine with a minor in Chemistry from the University of Findlay in Findlay, OH. She then attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following this, Dr. Johnson completed a rotating small animal medicine internship at Dogs and Cats Veterinary Referral in Bowie, MD. She went on to complete a Neurology & Neurosurgery internship at Canada West Veterinary Specialists in Vancouver, British Columbia, CA.
While Dr. Johnson truly enjoys emergency medicine, she has special interests in cardiology, neurology, and wound management. Her favorite part of being a veterinarian is helping people by helping their pets. She is passionate about reinforcing the human-animal bond and connecting with owners and their wonderful furry family members.
When not at the hospital, Dr. Johnson enjoys spending time with friends and family and hiking Indiana’s various state parks.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Small Animal Medicine Internship: Dogs and Cats Veterinary Referral, Bowie, MD
- Neurology & Neurosurgery Internship: Canada West Veterinary Specialists, Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (INVMA)