Nicole Buch, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dallas where she has been part of the emergency team since 2015. Dr. Buch attended Oklahoma State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree, followed by the University of Glasgow School of Veterinary Medicine in Glasgow, Scotland where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Buch maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in internal medicine, neurology, behavior, and treating exotic pets. Her favorite part about being a veterinarian is having the opportunity to see her patients recover and return home to their loving families. When not busy treating patients, Dr. Buch enjoys various art and craft projects, playing basketball, swimming, hiking, bike riding and being a Dallas Mavericks fan.
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Glasgow School of Veterinary Medicine, Glasgow, Scotland
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society