Nicole Mirabella, DVM joined the MedVet Columbus team in July 2020 as a Veterinary Radiology Resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a minor in Mathematics from The State University of New York College at Cortland in Cortland, NY, and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, St. Kitts. Upon graduation, she completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at The Animal Medical Center in New York, NY, and completed a specialty internship in veterinary radiology at the Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital in Woburn, MA.
Dr. Mirabella is a professional member of the American Veterinary Medical Association and the American College of Veterinary Radiology. She has a special interest in diagnostics imaging. Her favorite thing about practicing veterinary medicine is being able to pair different imaging modalities while working with other doctors to help aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of disease.
In her spare time, Dr. Mirabella enjoys cooking, hiking, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science: The State University of New York College, Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Basseterre, St. Kitts
- Rotating Medicine Internship: The Animal Medical Center, New York, New York
- Surgery Internship: The Animal Medical Center, New York, New York
- Specialty Internship in Veterinary Radiology: Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital, Woburn, Massachusetts