Pamela Kloepfer, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Hilliard where she has been part of the emergency team since 2011. Dr. Kloepfer earned both her Bachelor of Science degree as well as her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Kloepfer completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine. She also performed cardiovascular research at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio prior to joining the MedVet team.
Although Dr. Kloepfer maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine, she has a particular interest in cardiovascular emergencies, feline medicine, and treating exotic pets. When not seeing patients, Dr. Kloepfer enjoys teaching group fitness classes, hiking, and spending time at home with her cats.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Louisiana State University’s School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Columbus Academy of Veterinary Medicine