Dr. Lyons earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Life Science and Chemistry from Indiana State University in Terre Haute, IN followed by a Master of Science degree in Monogastric Nutrition from Murray State University in Murray, KY. He then attended the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Lyons has a special interest in soft and hard tissue surgery, ultrasound, and cardiology. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is building relationships with families and their pets. He is also passionate about embracing new technology and techniques in veterinary surgery and medicine.
In addition to being a veterinarian, Dr. Lyons is a private pilot. When away from the hospital, he enjoys restoring old cars, restoring and collecting old toy trains, bicycling, scuba diving, and military history.
- Bachelor of Science: Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Master of Science: Murray State University, Murray, KY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN
- Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (CIVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)