Robert T. Deegan, DVM, is a Surgery Intern who joined the MedVet Dayton team in 2018. Dr. Deegan earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Physics from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst in Amherst, MA and his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI. Following veterinary school, Dr. Deegan completed a small animal rotating internship at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, followed by a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX.
When not in surgery, Dr. Deegan is an avid distance runner. He also enjoys hiking, cycling, and most all outdoor activities, as well as board games, trivia, ultimate Frisbee, and spending time with his shepherd mix, Karen.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Massachusetts - Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Wisconsin School Of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
- Rotating Internship: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, Texas
- American Veterinary Medical Association