Robert Frischer, DVM, is a Veterinary Internal Medicine Resident who joined the MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville teams in July 2019. Dr. Frischer received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland in College Park, MD, followed by his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from St. George’s University School of Veterinary Medicine in West Indes, Grenada.
Following his graduation, Dr. Frischer completed a yearlong rotating internship at Long Island Veterinary Specialists in Long Island, NY. He then completed an Internal Medicine specialty dual internship at Long Island Veterinary Specialists and Animal Specialty Center in Yonkers, NY.
While Dr. Frischer is interested in all aspects of Internal Medicine, he has a special interest in endocrine and infectious disease. The rewarding experience when animals improve and helping pets and owners through the difficult times is his favorite part of veterinary medicine.
When not practicing, Dr. Frischer likes to bowl and play golf, and is an avid hockey fan.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Maryland (College Park, MD)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: St. George's University School of Veterinary Medicine (West Indes, Grenada)
- Rotating Internship: Long Island Veterinary Specialists (Long Island, NY)
- Internal Medicine Specialty Internship: Long Island Veterinary Specialists (Long Island, NY) and Animal Specialty Center (Yonkers, NY)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)