Ryan Klobusnik, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Indianapolis where he has been a member of the team since June 2020. Dr. Klobusnik attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Sciences. He then attended the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine in West Lafayette, IN where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Klobusnik has a special interest in trauma, toxicology, and soft tissue surgery. His favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is being an advocate for those without a voice.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Klobusnik enjoys hiking, traveling, and watching old films.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, Indiana
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
- Pride VMC
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)