Ryan Quigley, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where he has been part of the emergency team since 2005. Dr. Quigley attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Quigley completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at MedVet Columbus.
Dr. Quigley’s sole focus is emergency medicine. He enjoys working with pet owners and managing the diverse types of medical conditions that present to the emergency room.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
- Columbus Academy of Veterinary Medicine