Sabrina Rupani, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dayton. She has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Rupani attended the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, NV, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences and a minor in Japanese. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in East Lansing, MI. In addition, Dr. Rupani has a Core Disciplines of Public Health Graduate Certificate from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, MI. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Rupani completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton, MA. She then completed a second surgery internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Auburn Hill, MI.
Dr. Rupani has a special interest in surgical emergencies, wound management, and systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS)/sepsis. Her favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is spending time with her patients and understanding their unique characteristics to make them feel better.
When away from the hospital, she enjoys practicing yoga and water-based activities in the summertime, such as kayaking. She is also an avid PC gamer.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Public Health Graduate Certificate: Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, North Grafton, MA
- Second Surgery Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Auburn Hill, MI
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)