Sarah Anderson, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Toledo where she has been part of the medical team since 2015. Dr. Anderson attended Bowling Green State University where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree in 2012.
As a Toledo area native, Dr. Anderson was excited to return to the area after finishing veterinary school and join MedVet Toledo. She maintains an interest in all aspects of emergency medicine with particular interest in pain management and utilizing ultrasound as a point-of-care tool in the emergency setting. Dr. Anderson also has an interest in veterinary personnel health topics, including managing stress and compassion fatigue. She enjoys getting to know pets and their families and feels there is nothing more rewarding than a visit from a patient who has recovered.
When not treating patients, Dr. Anderson is an enthusiastic cook and avid reader. She also enjoys camping, backpacking, horseback riding, playing the piano, and spending time with her golden retriever and cat.
- Bachelor of Science: Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Toledo Veterinary Medical Association