Sarah Heinemann, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Richardson and MedVet Dallas. Dr. Heinemann attended Texas A&M University where she earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Heinemann maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in internal medicine emergency cases and specifically treating pets with hemorrhagic gastroenteritis (HGE), anaphylactic reactions and reproductive disorders. When not seeing patients, Dr. Heinemann enjoys showing and breeding her Doberman pinschers. She competes with her dogs in conformation, obedience, lure coursing, and dock diving. She has had many group placements in the conformation ring including obedience high in trials (HIT) and best jumping Doberman at the Eukanuba Dock Diving National Championship in 2015.
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, College Station, Texas
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association