Dr. Keller earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Elizabethtown College in Elizabethtown, PA. She then attended the Oklahoma State University Center for Veterinary Health Sciences in Stillwater, OK where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Keller completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Fort Campbell Veterinary Center in Fort Campbell, KY. Additionally, she served 10 years on Active Duty in the U.S Navy and U.S Army and was the Chief of Veterinary Services in Fort Knox, KY from 2018-2020.
Dr. Keller has a special interest in ophthalmic emergencies, traumatic brain injuries, and wound care. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is contributing to “One Health” as well as the opportunity to promote the human-animal bond.
When not in the hospital, Dr. Keller enjoys outdoors activities whether she is train running, horseback riding, or gardening.
- Bachelor of Science: Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Oklahoma State University Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, Stillwater, OK
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Fort Campbell Veterinary Center, Fort Campbell, KY
- Idaho Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)