Scott Secrest, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Veterinary Radiologist at MedVet Akron where he has been a member of the team since July 2020. Dr. Secrest attended the University of Findlay in Findlay, OH where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Pre-Veterinary Medicine. He then attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following veterinary school, he completed a Radiology Residency at the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbia, MO.
Dr. Secrest has authored publications regarding computerized tomography (CT) His favorite part of veterinary medicine is discovering the cause of a patient’s symptoms.
In his spare time, Dr. Secrest enjoys participating in triathlons, baking, and watching Ohio State football.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay, Findlay, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Radiology Residency: University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbia, Missouri
- American College of Veterinary Radiology (ACVR)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)