Cathay Wu, DVM is a Veterinary Cardiology Resident at MedVet Columbus where she has been a part of the team since July 2019. Dr. Wu attended Duke University in Durham, NC where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then attended the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine in College Station, TX where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following veterinary school, she completed a small animal rotating internship at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Wu has a special interest in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and degenerative mitral valve disease. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is interacting with patients and the opportunity to observe and influence the human-animal bond.
In her spare time, Dr. Wu enjoys trying new restaurants and traveling. She is a big foodie and a lover of music.
- Bachelor of Science: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, College Station, TX
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)