Dr. Singh attended Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Veterinary Technology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies, completing his clinical year at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies at the University of Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland. Following earning his veterinary degree, he completed an internship in rotating medicine and surgery at BluePearl Veterinary Partners in New York City, NY as well as a specialty internship in veterinary surgery at the BluePearl Pet Hospital of Columbia in Columbia, SC.
Dr. Singh has a special interest in minimally invasive procedures as well as interventional radiology and endoscopy. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping pets feel better and reuniting them with their families. In his spare time, Dr. Singh enjoys scuba diving, photography, cooking, discovering local cuisine, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science: Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts and Nevis, West Indies
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, New York City, NY
- Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital of Columbia, Columbia, SC
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Veterinary Interventional Radiology & Interventional Endoscopy Society (VIRIES)
- Greater Columbia Association of Veterinarians (GCAV)
- Veterinary Endoscopic Society (VES)
- Long Island Veterinary Medical Association (LIVMA)
- New York State Veterinary Medical Society (NYSVMS)
- South Carolina Association of Veterinarians (SCAV)