Susan Triplett, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dallas and MedVet Richardson. Dr. Triplett attended Texas A&M University where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Dr. Triplett maintains an interest in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in soft tissue surgery and treating “pocket pets”.
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, College Station, Texas
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Dallas Veterinary Medical Association