Dr. Lee attended the University of California, San Diego in La Jolla, CA, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Physiology and Neuroscience. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Manhattan, KS. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Lee completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Tampa, FL, and a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX. Dr. Lee then returned to BluePearl in Tampa where she completed a surgery residency.
Dr. Lee has a special interest in advanced orthopedics, multimodal approach to pain, and polytrauma (numerous broken bones, ruptured viscera, and wound care). Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is improving the quality of life in pets.
Throughout Dr. Lee’s veterinary career, she has always maintained a role in rescue work, ranging from foster care to offering surgeries with select rescues. When she is not caring for patients, she enjoys reading with her cat in her lap, exploring with her dogs, and running. She also enjoys trying to recreate her mom’s recipes but feels she is a better surgeon than a chef.
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, La Jolla, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan, KS
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Tampa, FL
- Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Tampa, FL
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society