Ted G. Vlahos, MS, DVM, is a Veterinary Hospitalist at MedVet Chicago, where he has been a part of our team since 2022.
Dr. Vlahos earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Bioinformatics, a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics, and a Master of Science degree in Biology from Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL. He completed his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree from Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Vlahos is passionate about the veterinary profession and is particularly interested in cardiology, chronic disease management, and gastroenterology. His favorite part of being a veterinarian is working with the unique cases that present daily, as well as supporting the loving bond between pets and their families.
Outside of work, Dr. Vlahos participates in endurance events, including marathons, ultramarathons, and triathlons. For relaxation, he also enjoys reading, watching bad movies, and hiking with his wife and their two dachshunds.
- Bachelor of Science: Bioinformatics, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science: Economics, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Master of Science: Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)