Thomas W. Hansen, DVM, Diplomate, ABVP (Canine and Feline Practice), is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Silicon Valley. He has been a part of our team since 2022.
Dr. Hansen earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of California, Davis, in Davis, CA.
Dr. Hansen is passionate about many aspects of the veterinary profession. He is particularly interested in emergency medicine, ultrasound, and feline medicine. He truly enjoys working with his colleagues as a team to provide the best possible care for each patient.
When not helping pets, Dr. Hansen enjoys teaching, traveling, movies, and history.
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Davis, Davis, CA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California, Davis, Davis, CA
- Board-certified Veterinary Practitioner (Canine and Feline Practice)
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Veterinary Information Network (VIN)