Todd Deppe, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (SAIM) is a Board-Certified Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist at MedVet Northern Virginia, where he has been part of the medical team since 2010. Dr. Deppe attended the University of California Davis where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, before graduating with his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Deppe completed a yearlong rotating internship at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine. He then completed a his Internal Medicine Residency at Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine (Ithaca, NY), before staying on as a clinical instructor for three years.
Dr. Deppe became a board-certified Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in 1999
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Deppe enjoys spending time with his wife, two children, dog, and cat. His other interests include hiking and bird watching.
- Bachelor of the Arts: University of California Davis (Davis, CA)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of California Davis (Davis, CA)
- Rotating Internship: University of Pennsylvania's School of Veterinary Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Internal Medicine Residency: Cornell University's College of Veterinary Medicine (Ithaca, NY)
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine)