Tony Bieser, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Salt Lake City, where he has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Bieser attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in Urbana, IL. Following earning his veterinary degree, Dr. Bieser completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA.
Dr. Bieser has a special interest in trauma and feline medicine. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is the variety of pets he has the opportunity to care for, as well as the fast-paced nature of emergency medicine.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Bieser enjoys mountain climbing, hiking, photography, and visiting national parks.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, IL
- Internship: Angell Animal Medical Center, Boston, MA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)