Vedessa Meluch, DVM, CCRP is a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner at MedVet Akron where she has been part of the rehabilitation team since 2017. Dr. Meluch attended the University of Southern Mindanao College of Veterinary Medicine in the Philippines and earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Meluch earned her certification as a Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP) from the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine.
In addition to her clinical endeavors, Dr. Meluch is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American Veterinary Medical Association, American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians, and the Ohio Veterinary Medical Association. While Dr. Meluch is well-versed in all areas of veterinary rehabilitation, her special interests include alternative therapy, osteoarthritis treatment and management, sports medicine, post-surgical rehabilitation, and chronic and acute pain management.
Dr. Meluch’s favorite part about being a rehabilitation veterinarian is being able to help pets who cannot help themselves and having the opportunity to watch them recover. When not caring for patients, Dr. Meluch enjoys yoga, Pilates, mixology and travel.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Southern Mindanao College of Veterinary Medicine, Cotabato, Philippines
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner: University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Certification: Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner
- American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association