Victoria DeMello, DVM is a Surgery Specialty Intern who joined the MedVet New Orleans and MedVet Mandeville teams in July 2020. Dr. DeMello earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Georgia, followed by her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA. After graduating veterinary school, she completed a small animal surgery and medicine rotating internship and Nashville Veterinary Specialists, followed by a small animal surgery specialty internship at Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center.
Dr. DeMello enjoys all aspects of veterinary medicine, but finds orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, and wound management of particular interest. Her favorite part of practicing is helping pets feel better.
When not treating patients, Dr. DeMello kayaks, rock climbs, and swims.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine (Athens, GA)
- Small Animal Surgery and Medicine Internship: Nashville Veterinary Specialists (Nashville, TN)
- Small Animal and Surgery Specialty Internship: Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center (Las Vegas, NV)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
- Georgia Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Business Management Association (VBMA)