Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal attended Duke University in Durham, NC, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal completed a rotating small animal medicine and surgery internship at Oradell Animal Hospital in Paramus, NJ, followed by an internal medicine internal and internal medicine residency at MedVet Columbus.
Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal is interested in all aspects of Internal Medicine and has special interest in feline medicine, immune-mediated diseases, and gastroenterology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is using her advanced knowledge to help families better understand their pet’s health so that together they can develop a plan that best suits their needs.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal enjoys cooking Cuban food, practicing yoga, and watching Duke basketball with her cat.
- Bachelor of Science: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: Oradell Animal Hospital, Paramus, NJ
- Internal Medicine Internship: MedVet Columbus, Columbus, OH
- Internal Medicine Residency: MedVet Columbus, Columbus, OH
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Latinx Veterinary Medical Association (Latinx VMA)