Vionna Kwan, DVM is a Veterinary Radiology Resident at MedVet Cincinnati where she has been a part of the team since July 2020. Dr. Kwan attended Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Life Sciences. Following her undergraduate studies, she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, Canada and completed a small animal rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Veterinary Partners in New York, NY.
Dr. Kwan maintains a special professional interest in gastrointestinal (GI) radiographic and ultrasound imaging, and computed tomography (CT) angiography. She has authored a publication on the mensuration of the rabbit pituitary gland from computed tomography. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is discovering a diagnosis and selecting the best practice to treat each patient.
In her free time, Dr. Kwan enjoys practicing yoga, rock climbing, cooking and baking, and brewing craft beer at home.
- Bachelor of Science: Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Small Animal Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners in New York, NY
- American College of Veterinary Radiology (ACVR)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)