Warren Maurer, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where he has been part of the medical team since 1995. Dr. Maurer attended Cornell University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
With over fifteen years of experience in Emergency Medicine in Columbus, Dr. Maurer is well known and respected in the community. Area veterinarians refer their patients to him with confidence. He is an active advocate of continuing education for veterinary professionals and has lectured on various small animal emergency and toxicology topics for the Central Ohio Veterinary Technician Lecture Series.
Dr. Maurer enjoys all aspects of small animal emergency medicine with particular interest in toxicology. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is working with clients, specialists, and the primary care veterinarian to bring about the best outcome for his patients. He sees every case as an opportunity to learn something new and do things better. In his time away from the clinic, Dr. Maurer enjoys anything outdoors: planting, gardening, hiking, camping, and fishing.
- Bachelors of Science: Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Columbus Veterinary Association