Wayne W. Turner, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian who has been part of the MedVet Cleveland West medical team since 1999. Dr. Turner is an alumnus of The Ohio State University, where he earned both a Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. In addition to his clinical endeavors, Dr. Turner maintains an active membership with several professional organizations, including the American Veterinary Medical Association, Cleveland Academy of Veterinary Medicine, and Ohio Veterinary Medical Association.
Although interested in all aspects of veterinary medicine, Dr. Turner is particularly passionate about emergency medicine. His favorite part of being a veterinarian is having the opportunity to watch a previously critically ill patient be released from the hospital and go home to their family. When not caring for patients, Dr. Turner enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, cycling and gardening.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Cleveland Academy of Veterinary Medicine
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association