Youry Dupré, DVM, is a Veterinary Surgery Resident at MedVet Columbus, where he has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Dupré attended Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, AL, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, AL.
Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Dupré completed a surgery internship at Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center in Dallas, TX, and a surgery internship at Animal Surgical Center of Michigan in Flint, MI. In 2021, he co-authored “Canine Cesarean Section” in Clinician’s Brief.
Dr. Dupré has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, geriatric onset laryngeal paralysis polyneuropathy, and surgical oncology. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is the great feeling that comes from helping a family pet improve their quality of life.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Dupré enjoys watching anime, home improvement projects, bike trails, and mentoring the future generation.
- Bachelor of Science: Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: College of Veterinary Medicine at Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
- Surgery Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX
- Surgery Internship: Animal Surgical Center of Michigan, Flint, MI
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society (VOS)
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology (VSSO)