1. Addison’s Disease: The Great Pretender presented by Dani Merriss, RVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM).
2. To Block or Not to Block: A Guide to Local and Regional Nerve Blocks presented by Abby Blubaugh, RVT, VTS (Anesthesia)
3. Heart Stopping Emergency – CPR: How to Bring Back the Dead presented by Peggy Metzger, RVT.
4. Diabetes Mellitus presented by Liza W. Rudolph, RVT, VTS (CP-CF, SAIM).
5. THC Intoxication: Goodbye Snoopy, Hello Snoop Dogg presented by Alice Murtas, CVT, VTS (ECC).
6. Leveraging LinkedIn presented by Shara Clark, MA, APR.
Date:Sunday, October 17th, 2021
9:00 am – 3:30 pm EDT
5.0 CE credit hours are RACE-approved. 1.0 credit hour is still pending RACE approval.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition and Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
As part of our commitment to the veterinary community, we are proud to offer free admission to all veterinary professionals.