Prescription Refill Form
- By law, we are only able to fill prescriptions for pets that have been examined by a veterinarian at our hospital within the past 6 months.
- For the sake of your pet’s health, blood tests may be required prior to filling requests for certain medications prescribed for pain and some other medications. Our staff will contact you if an examination or test is necessary.
- Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for all refill requests to be completed.
- Prescription requests are processed Monday through Friday. Any refill forms received after 3pm on Friday may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Any written prescription needed within 24 hours will have an emergency prescription call-in charge of $15.00, per medication, added to their bill.
- Any dispensed prescription that is needed within 24 hours will have an emergency refill charge of $25.00, per medication, added to their bill.