Dr. Radebaugh earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA. She then attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, where she earned a Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris degree. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Radebaugh completed an emergency medicine internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Levittown, PA. Additionally, she is an Executive Board Member for the Veterinary Business Management Association.
Dr. Radebaugh has a special interest in emergency and critical care, diagnostic imaging, and practice management. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is witnessing the value of the human-animal bond every day.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Radebaugh enjoys hiking, skiing, and baking.
- Bachelor of Science: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- Veterinary Medicine Doctor degree: University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Levittown, PA
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- Veterinary Business Management Association