Amanda Fiser, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Silicon Valley where she has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Fiser attended Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, GA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies after completing her fourth clinical year at Auburn University in Auburn, AL.
Dr. Fiser has a special interest in end-of-life care, wound care, toxicology, and pain management. Her favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is understanding and maintaining the human-animal bond.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Fiser can be found hiking, doing yoga, or painting. Additionally, she is an avid runner and is usually training for her next marathon.
- Bachelor of Science: Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, West Indies
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- California Veterinary Medical Reserve Corps (CAVMRC)
- Santa Clara Valley Veterinary Medical Association (SCVVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)